Monday, March 7, 2011

Update on "The Villian"

Ok so maybe Villian is a strong word but you have to understand....we watch a lot of Scooby Doo around here. Anyway, we have a check in hand FINALLY and let me just say....we are still a long way off from the original quote. You know, it is not about the actual amount, it is about the fact that we had something and this guy more or less took it from us. To me if I was running a company, it would be Customer First and we would be honest. I guess people don't do that anymore. This is another one of those moments when I wish I lived in Mayberry.

AA is now awake. Aiden is looking for a wedding dress because she is getting married today and Evan is carrying around a bucket with a balloon tied to it. Let the fun begin!

*And and thanks for letting me vent my villian woes. Two little girls only understand so much.