Today I spent the better part of an hour and a half waiting on AA to wake up by reading blogs. (She sleeps on my bed and I am paranoid she will roll off so I sit in the kitchen and watch her and keep the girls out of the bedroom.) So again, I miss blogging and decided I shall blog again. But still no pictures of the kids. There have been so many times people who maybe I know or know Mike or knows someone we are related to will come up and talk to my kids or me and start talking about the blog. They say "Oh so and so sent me your blog and..." I don't like that. I don't mind people reading the blog but I do like to know who is reading it because 1.) Mike then questions just what all do I put on the blog and 2.) Evan will not talk to strangers but Aiden will tell you anything and everything you want to know. You really never know what will come out of her mouth like "Boney Butt Sandwiches". And as you can see I decided to use real names. I would get confused with codenames and slip up anyway so I might as well just use their names.
Anyway, that is the deal.