Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another day...

Another not so eventful update. The boys are both taking their meds and doesn't seem to phase them (as in they don't mind taking it). Both are continuing to gain weight, especially Easton who gained a lot yesterday/last night. The nurse was very impressed but she likes to comment on his chubby cheeks too. Lucas is getting some chubby cheeks just not as round as his brother. Lucas looks a little too pale for my liking and I don't think it means anything other than his skin tone is just like his daddy (bless his heart). They are hooked up to monitors, blood checked daily so if it was anything it would have shown up by now. Easton has my skin tone =). I know how to handle my skin tone but with Mike, Evan and now Lucas I am forgetful about sunscreen. Evan turns pink everytime she goes out lately so I am going to have to make sure to slather her and her brother down in sunscreen in the future (and Easton too.) Aiden is like me, she browns up when she goes out but I know she needs sunscreen too so don't fuss at me. Maybe it is a mama's wishful thinking but I think Easton is going to be my little cowboy. Early on when I would talk to him when I was holding him I would tell him about all the animals. He would be sound asleep until I mentioned the horses and then he would wake up. Today I told Lucas about going to the barn and he didn't care, but when I told Easton, he gave me sad face until I apologized for going without him. I know they are babies and it could be a coincidence but I think the boy likes horses already. Aiden may like Easton now but if he takes up her riding time she may try to push him off the horse like she does Evan. The girl loves her horses. Evan likes them too but she doesn't throw an all out fit when her turn is over with. Aiden refuses to get off. Anyway, we still are waiting and waiting for the day when they call and say "come and get em". Hopefully it will be soon. Aiden told me yesterday she is very sad that her brother Easton is sick and can not come home and Evan has had enough of hospital visits. It is funny that they only talk about one each (Aiden talks about Easton and Evan talks about Lucas). They have each claimed a baby and as far as they are concerned that baby is theirs. Funny that they haven't even met them in person and Evan can look at a picture and tell you who is who. Which brings me to this weeks "are they identical" question....they really look alike without their hats on. Mike and I can tell them apart but I am not certain someone else could. They look so much alike but then again they look completely different. I know that sounds crazy. I haven't been back to the doctor yet (I know I was supposed to but if I am going to be at the hospital I will be there to see my boys, not to sit around in a waiting room waiting on a doctor) to see if the results are back on the placenta so I don't know if they are faternal for sure or if they are identical. *Oh and we think the little baby girl across from us had a visitor. I sure hope so.*