
I have a list of things that I would "go back into the house if the house was on fire to save". One the rocking horse upstairs-that would be a two, possible three man job-that sucker is heavy. The stuff in my cedar chest-which now that I think about it should probably be relocated to a fireproof safe. My handprint tiles in the kitchen. My camera and video camera. The list goes on and on but you get the drift-sentimental things that can not be replaced. And now that I think of my very long list, I may need to put everything in one spot. Well today I added a new thing to my list-my handprint ornaments. I have other ornaments with handprints but I don't have any of the girls when they were babies, so these ornaments-the boys ornaments are very special. A couple of years ago, I found a recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments. I tried it and let Evan and I think Aiden decorate and I really loved the whole concept of it. So recently, I was pinning/searching away and found Salt Dough Handprint Ornaments. I loved it. I have wanted to do it for a few weeks but today was the only day slow enough to stop and do it and be able to do the whole thing in one day. I am not entirely happy with the girls turnout and truth be told, I was not planning on doing their's but I knew they would be upset if I didn't and only did the boys. And I will also go on record as to how much I LOVE glitter. Not only does it sparkle but it covers your mistakes. I have gone glitter crazy with crafting lately. And I really need to get new colors because green would not have been my first choice but for some reason they wanted green.
Are those little blue handprints not the cutest thing you have ever seen? Well they are to me/. =)